Whether you need a sustained life science public relations campaign or a single life science press release, Comprendia’s expertise and network will ensure that your biotech company’s news receives maximum exposure.
- Better exposure for news items by employing a defined strategy, refining content, and using targeted distribution
- More opportunities for earned media through Comprendia’s network and established relationships
- Continued success of your public relations campaign through metrics and follow up
- Strategic plan, including positioning, messaging, scheduling, and targeted publications
- Writing and/or editing of press release copy
- Search engine optimization ensuring better coverage
- Submission of press release and handling of associated contacts
- Promotion to Comprendia’s global life science network, including key media contacts
- Post-distribution status reports
- Follow up with life science editors and reporters.
- Crisis management, if needed
NanoRacks Seeks Better Quality Protein Crystals Born in Microgravity, Xconomy 6/6/13
Seattle Biomed, Emerald Bio and Peers Get Big NIH Contract Extension, Xconomy 11/19/12