Comprendia is uniquely positioned to help you chart a course for success in social media for your life science or biotech company. We realize that you may have uncertainties about social media strategies, direction, policies, and tactics. We’ve immersed ourselves in the biotech and scientific social media communities and understand what it takes to succeed, from the technical details of the applications to the psychographics of the users.
In short, we ‘get it’ in a way very few others do.
How can we help you? We’ll lead you through a process which helps you to define your objectives, understand your customers’ needs, and determine the right tools for the job. We’ll work with you to set up the infrastructure that you need to implement, from procedures, to software, to training. We’ll develop a Social Media Charter™ for you which will guide you towards meeting your objectives. Our capabilities include:
Social Media Strategies
- Defining Objectives
- Determining Theme & ‘Voice’
- Building & Engaging Customer Communities
- Company Policies & Procedures
Social Media Tactics
- Design & Development
- Web 2.0
- Social Networks
- Scientifically Savvy & ‘Socially Correct’ Content
- Account Management
- Defining & Determining ROI/Metrics
References & Resources
- Our Genetic Engineering News article: Relevancy of Social Media in Life Sciences
- Life Science & Biotech Companies Using Social Media (& Tips)
- Biotechnology Marketing 101 Blog
- Voice of San Diego Article on Biotech & Social Media
- Networks We’ve Founded or Helped Grow
- San Diego Biotechnology Network (Founded)
- IamBiotech.org (Advisory Board)
Want to start charting your course? Contact us for a free consultation and start your journey!