Currently, many areas of life science media are in flux as researchers and professionals can now choose between print, web, and mobile resources. These changes mean that your marketing strategies and tactics must be adjusted, as tenets used in broadcasting a message via a static advertisement no longer apply.
- Branding, Positioning, and Messaging
- Strategies Integrating Traditional, Digital, and Social Media
- Finding and Engaging Thought Leaders and Customers
- Choosing and Implementing Complementary Tactics
- Measuring and Analyzing Marketing Metrics
- Effective Lead Generation
The recording of this webinar is now available, fill out the form below to access.