The best things in life are free, including most of the great tools available for your website and social media campaigns from Google. From Google analytics, sophisticated website metrics, to Google alerts, which allow you to monitor the entire web for new content, you need to know how to use everything the #1 web search provider has to offer. In this 2.5 hour workshop webinar July 7th, we’ll answer the following questions:
- How do I set up Google Analytics and sort through the wealth of information it provides to improve the content and search engine ranking/SEO of my website?
- What Google Analytics metrics should I be tracking and improving in order to get more visitors and conversions?
- How do I utilize Google Adwords to affordably drive traffic and optimize my website’s organic search engine results?
- How can I use Google Alerts, Reader, and Feedburner to effectively monitor my favorite life science topics on the web, including competitive information, and use the knowledge to develop a web and social media content plan?
- How do I integrate all of the information I receive from Google’s tools improve my company’s online performance and brand (and prove it to the management)?
We will provide worksheets to help you get started quickly as well as tools specifically developed for life science marketers. The workshop will be administered by Mary Canady as an interactive webinar July 7th from 9-11:30 a.m. Pacific Time (US). Cost is $275 per individual and $500 for groups of 2-4, and we’ll mail you printed booklets for all participants. Contact us for pricing of larger groups and visit our life science social media training page for information about other workshops.
Note: our workshops are intended for marketing and business development professionals in life science and biotechnology who do not manage FDA regulated products.