We had a great kickoff to our Social Media For Life Science and Biotechnology Workshops, with 11 local marketers attending this Tuesday (see photos, and more details). We had a great discussion with the group and we’re ready to ‘go virtual’ with the same workshop as an interactive webinar. Learn about our proprietary STIR Social Media™ system designed to attract life scientists and lead to a favorable return on investment (ROI) for your social media campaigns.
We think the content is perfect for web delivery via GoToMeeting, as we’ll give web examples that you can easily access during the workshop, and you’ll be able to ask questions as well. For this interactive webinar, we’re also offering the option for you to allow up to 4 people to attend for a special rate (see below). You’ll receive printed copies of the presentation before the event for all attendees, as well as a free follow up consultation.
In this 4 hour hands-on workshop we’ll answer these questions, giving real examples and materials to help you jump start social media campaigns for your company:
- Which applications and themes work with scientists or biotech professionals?
- How do I integrate social media with existing marketing strategies and tactics?
- What is the return on investment (ROI) for social media, and how do I maximize it?
- How do I get buy-in from the management and motivate my team to participate?
Who Should Attend: Business Development and Marketing professionals who provide products or services in a non-regulated environment and are interested in using social media to increase sales, leads, or visibility. Examples: companies who sell research-only products or services to scientists or small to mid-size biotechnology companies that need more visibility. Contact us if you have questions.
As a Participant You Will Receive:
- Printed workshop materials
- A highly interactive presentation session from Mary Canady, customized to your needs and using real examples from life science and biotechnology
- Worksheets designed to help you get social media launched at your company
- Hands-on, online training and feedback from Comprendia during the session
- Free follow-on session with Comprendia
- Review of workshop ‘homework’
- Guidance for next steps
Social Media for Life Science and Biotechnology Workshop, Part 1: Get Started With Industry-Specific Strategies and Tools
Date: Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Time: 8 a.m.-12 p.m. Pacific Time
Location: GoToMeeting Webinar, check computer requirements. You can phone in for audio if you don’t have a microphone.
Cost: Individual: $350, Groups of 2-4: $700 (for larger groups we suggest you schedule a customized training, contact us for more information)
Registration ends: April 15th
To share this post easily, cut and paste: Social Media For Life Science and Biotech Workshop 1: Interactive Webinar http://comprendia.com/workshop1web